Call (866) 471-8869 for FREE Consultation
Bosley Professional Strength At-Home Treatment Review
Bosley Hair Restoration clinics are best known for their surgical solutions to hair loss—you’ve probably seen their commercials for hair transplants. But in addition to procedures, Bosley also offers at-home products that help treat baldness, hair thinning, receding hair lines, and other signs of hair loss. Bosley Professional Strength for Men is an all inclusive hair restoration kit that attacks the root causes of hair loss: DHT toxin, poor circulation, and hormones. And unlike other over the counter treatments, each component of Bosley Professional Strength for Men is specifically devoted to treating all of these causes. It’s an ideal choice for people who want to explore other options before delving into surgical hair loss treatment.
What’s Included in Bosley Professional Strength for Men
- Nourishing Shampoo: This gentle cleanser is formulated so that it won’t irritate the scalp. It claims to remove DHT, which is a toxin that has been proven to contribute to hair loss. It also contains pentapeptides, which stimulate keratin protein growth.
- Volumizing Conditioner: This conditioner hydrates the hair without weighing it down. Ingredients like vegetable protein and plankton extract add volume to the hair, making it look fuller and more plentiful.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment: This treatment contains 5% minoxidil, the only FDA-approved solution for hair loss. Most people will see results in about five months, but some will see them in as little as three.
- Dietary Supplement: It’s been proven that hair loss and diet are linked. This combination of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, can contribute to a fuller head of hair.
- Follicle Energizer: Follicle Energizer is applied to areas of the hair that are experiencing major loss. It targets the follicles, stimulating hair regrowth.
The kit should last six months, and is available at Bosley locations for $449.
Non-Surgical Hair Loss Options
There are other ways that you can treat hair loss without undergoing surgery. Laser hair restoration utilizes the same cold lasers used in Photofacials to increase blood flow to the scalp. While it’s non-invasive, it does require a visit to a hair loss specialist. The same technology behind laser hair therapy has been integrated into a laser comb tool, which can be used by patients at home.
Topical drugs and oral medications offer a way to treat hair loss with little commitment. Rogaine is inarguably the most popular hair regrowth system in the world, as it’s easy to use and widely available. It utilizes minoxidil, the same ingredient used in Bosley’s Professional Strength for men. Propecia is an oral medication that addresses the hormonal causes of hair loss.
Scheduling Your Hair Loss Treatment Consultation
Interested in Bosley’s Professional Strength for Men? Contact our representatives today to schedule a consultation with a Bosley professional in your area who can tell you more about the product and how to use it.