Call (866) 471-8869
Follow Us:        
 
Doctors
Hair Restoration Solutions
Free Consultations: 866-471-8869
Find Rated Provider Near You

Zipcode:

Hundreds of Hair Transplant Surgeons | Thousands of Real Reviews

Hair Loss Specialists is the web's premiere resource for those seeking permanent hair loss treatments. From advanced hair transplant surgery to oral and topical hair restoration options, we have the web's largest archive of REAL, VERIFIED consumer reviews covering the hair loss industry. HLS also works with a national network of renowned, licensed hair transplant surgeons, all available to answer your questions or meet with you for a consultation! To get started, browse the options below or contact us directly to speak with a friendly customer service liaison.

Hair Loss Treatments

Laser Hair Therapy

Laser Hair Therapy provides a hi-tech hair loss solution. Laser Hair Therapy uses advanced laser energy to stimulate hair regrowth. At-home laser therapy options like the laser comb are also available.

Other Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments

Hair Replacement Systems are an inexpensive alternative to hair transplantation, Rogaine, or Propecia. Other low cost hair restoration treatments include hair loss shampoo and vitamins for hair loss.


Hair Transplant Surgery

Hair Transplant Surgery is one of the best ways to restore natural hair growth. Scientific breakthroughs like FUE and NeoGrafts have revolutionized the field of hair restoration. Other techniques like eyebrow transplants are also becoming more widely available.

Hair Restoration

Hair restoration offers both surgical as well as several other non-surgical hair growth options. Alternative hair loss treatments include Propecia and Rogaine.



Hair Restoration Near You!



Recent Hair Loss News

How Much Hair Loss is Normal?

If you’re panicking at the sight of the amount of your hair going down the sink or shower drain, calm down. Odds are your hair loss is perfectly normal. Every day, you lose between 50 and 150 strands of hair. In the scheme of hairs on your head, that’s insignificant, but it looks substantial when you see most of those 150 stands in the sink. Hair Growth The great majority of your hair - approximately 90 percent - is in its growing stage, while the remaining 10 percent is in the resting …Read More

Can Dry Shampoo Wreck Your Hair?

For people looking to change up their hair care routine, dry shampoo has been a revelation. In addition to giving you a simple, easy way to keep your hair clean, dry shampoo also offers a number of overall benefits to your hair and scalp. Sadly though, stories are starting to surface that the product may not be as helpful as previously thought. In fact, according to one frequent user, Nicole Baxter, dry shampoo led to her developing a bald spot on her scalp. The Benefits of Dry Shampoo By …Read More

5 Easy Ways for Women to Deal with Hair Loss

If you're a woman dealing with hair loss, then you're far from alone. In fact, according to the experts over at the American Hair Loss Association, roughly 40% of the people who suffer from hair loss are women. Moreover, androgenetic alopecia, or female-pattern baldness, affects more than 30 million women in the United States alone. Fortunately, however, there are steps that these women can take in order to better cope with the fallout and, hopefully, limit their overall hair loss. De-Stress …Read More